SoCyber has serious expertise in the security testing, but some of our experts have very broad knowledge of defensive mechanisms as well.
Therefore security consulting is extremely useful for companies wiling to create a strategy to deploy IT security hardware and software, implement corporate security policies, standards and procedures, create an IT security risk management program or deal with every network or application security case. In addition the annual security consulting subscription allows you to have the expertise of a whole security team, while paying only 20% of the price for a full time security expert.
- Cryptographic tools and techniques.
- Database security.
- Web Application security and malicious code attacks.
- Network and protocol security mechanisms.
- Host and server security.
- Identification and authentication methods.
- Physical security.
- Enterprise security integration.
- Wireless security.